Fully managed payroll services are standard for our clients.
- Completely Confidential
- Your payroll processed accurately and on time every time
- Transmit data to Pittmans in a variety of ways to suit you - fax, email, telephone, post
- Calculations for all pay and deductions including income tax, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, statutory adoption pay, students loan repayments etc
- Gross to net or net to gross calculations
- Payroll report for every pay run for every employee showing all pay details Payslips and reports sent electronically or by post
- New Starter P.45’s and P60’s sent immediately online to HMRC
- Year end P60 production and online filing of P14's and P35 to HMRC
- Payroll advice
- Simple processes to make life easy for clients
The Advantage of our Bespoke Sage payroll service
Once your payroll is set up we will receive your payroll information on a weekly, fortnightly, four weekly or monthly basis and process your payroll accordingly.
The information that you give will be checked and then processed via our HMRC accredited system. The outputs will then be thoroughly checked and then presented to you in the form of a suite of reports.
Our standard reports include the following:-
- Payroll Summary report 1 details the Gross to Net pay along with payments and deductions
- Payroll Summary report 2 breaks down the Gross pay and also details tax and NI deducted as well as the employers NI due
- Payslips are provided on one PDF file for you to print on your own stationery and distribute although we do offer printed payslips
- BACS report details how much each employee is to be paid
- P32 report details the amounts payable to HMRC each month or quarter if you are a small business