Bespoke Sage Training
When you have invested in Sage software, you want it to work hard for your Company. That's why we offer comprehensive training putting you on a fast track to getting the most out of your system software with the focus on getting things right first time.
- Saves you money as opposed to purchasing individual courses
- Enables you to train more than one person in your business at a lower cost
- Customised onsite Sage training from Pittmans is often more helpful and inspiring for a Company, division or team than sending individuals on classroom courses that may cover content that it either already known or not relevant. As it is bespoke training the focus is on one to one, what you need to learn and uses your own specific data working on your accounts and as no time is wasted our onsite training is often the most cost effective solution for you.
We have been consistently delivering high-quality training since 1999 on the full range of Sage Software and are ideally placed to help your Company meet your needs now and as you develop in the future.
The Advantage of our Bespoke Sage Training
Whether you have a half day or several days training you can be sure that you are getting the best value for money from your budget.
- Sage in-house training is delivered when and where you want it or provided at our offices in Kent
- It is your time. You set the agenda and dictate the pace that you want to go at. The most flexible way to train
- All your staff learn at their desks with data they understand and are familiar with. Or if preferred they can bring data to our offices in Kent.
- There is no extra travelling to be done meaning expenses are kept to a minimum and all delegates are fresh and ready to learn
From the moment you make contact with us through to the end of your session our aim will be to make sure you get the most out of your time spent with us. Training will be provided by an experienced training advisor who will arrange your schedule at a pace to suit you.
Please contact us for advice and to discuss things in more depth or arrange your individual quote.